Eagles trade WR JJAW to Seahawks for DB Ugo Amadi

TheRealMcCoy

16 hours ago, sp6488 said:

It can work out occasionally (e.g., Waller)

I can think of a few who carved out careers of some sort. 

JJAW's problem is that he's just not really a TE sized guy like Waller. He's like 6'2, 225ish I believe? I don't think he has the frame to carry much more weight and not lose speed he never really had. He's sort of stuck as a tweener if he can't play WR, and those guys drop off quick because someone else is just always going to be better at some aspect that outweighs anything he might bring. 

5 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

How about N'Keal Harry before.... deep breath....

Deebo Samuel
AJ Brown
DK Metcalf
Dionte Johnson
Terry McLaurin 

Yeah but N'Keal Harry was at least generally rated around the time he was drafted maybe a tad later IMO. JJAW felt like more of a reach to me at the time. Definitely felt like he had a higher floor than JJAW.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Yeah but N'Keal Harry was at least generally rated around the time he was drafted maybe a tad later IMO. JJAW felt like more of a reach to me at the time. Definitely felt like he had a higher floor than JJAW.

I actually picked Harry in that exact slot for the Patriots in the TCMD that year... so I am equally as stupid to your point that he was rated for that spot.