Preseason Wk 3 GDT: 49ers @ Houston

Forge

2 hours ago, Melbourne 9er said:

I'm not sure why anyone is so down on what Lance has done in the PRESEASON. You don't honestly expect Shanny to show the world what Lance can do in the preseason. That's what behind closed doors practice sessions are for and then to be used for the real games. Lance's issues have mainly been with checkdowns and intermediate throws. How many throws have been done that are not one of these types? Not many from what I have seen. 

Work on your weaknesses during preseason and practices. Accentuate your strengths during the season.

Im more upset with the OL actually….a young QB needs a good offensive line. I distinctly remember a young David Carr getting constantly scraped off the field and it ruined him.

• Like 2

On 8/27/2022 at 10:24 PM, 9erFreak77 said:

Im more upset with the OL actually….a young QB needs a good offensive line. I distinctly remember a young David Carr getting constantly scraped off the field and it ruined him.

Yup! If anyone says David was a bust, I quickly remind them that the Texans broke him. He could have been good, but they couldn't be bothered to pay for a good OL.