What position group on your team consistently sucks?

Kiwibrown

5 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

How is Billy Turner playing?  I like him.  He was solid for Green Bay.  

He has been injured and just got back this week I think. I think they're goal is for him to be ready week 1 but we'll see. On a semi-related note, how is Zach Tom doing? Quick search says he's been fantastic. I was really hoping we'd take him :/

12 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Wide Receivers. Consistently. Even in peak Super Bowl winning Dynasty form, you’d look at our team on paper and think “meh” WRs. 

I don’t think there’s any other position we’ve consistently struggled at 

I’d actually throw edge rusher in there. I wouldn’t say they suck, but similar to the WR group, they’re usually underwhelming guys that overachieve. At least post-McGinest. Judon now is about the best there’s been, even Chandler Jones was playing at that high a level while he was here. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

He has been injured and just got back this week I think. I think they're goal is for him to be ready week 1 but we'll see. On a semi-related note, how is Zach Tom doing? Quick search says he's been fantastic. I was really hoping we'd take him :/

Tom has been great.  Hasn't cracked the starting line-up yet, and we can't seem to figure out why.  All in due time, I guess.  He seems to be able to play all 5.  He will probably be a super sub this season and then play more of a role next season.  Our forum was clamoring for Tom in the third, then we picked Sean Rhyan, and we thought the dream was dead.  But we still got Tom!  

Is Turner going to play tackle or guard?  I liked him best at RT, personally.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I mean...  Yeah.  But the ego is a fragile and strong thing all at the same time.  

"I bought this NFL team based on my success with selling ladies swimwear, therefore I will make all football personnel decisions."

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Tom has been great.  Hasn't cracked the starting line-up yet, and we can't seem to figure out why.  All in due time, I guess.  He seems to be able to play all 5.  He will probably be a super sub this season and then play more of a role next season.  Our forum was clamoring for Tom in the third, then we picked Sean Rhyan, and we thought the dream was dead.  But we still got Tom!  

Is Turner going to play tackle or guard?  I liked him best at RT, personally.  

Dang, we could really use him :/

Turner is going to be playing RT for us so hopefully he plays like he did in GB and not how he did with us before. Given RT is our consistently suck position I’m expecting the worst haha. 

Edited by grizmo78
  • Like 1