Bills begin trimming roster to 53. Practice Squad Update:

Trentwannabe

1 hour ago, Tommy_C said:

Brett Kern and Sam Martin were both released today. I wonder if Buffalo has any interest in either of them. Kern is from Grand Island so it would be a nice homecoming. 

At this point it may be best to trim the roster down slap the player on IR then sign the punter. Im good with either one of these guys as they both have shown they are capable pinning it inside the 20. 

11 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I heard a rumor that Beane is looking to trade Moss. Maybe that's why he didn't play last week? If he does get traded that must mean they want to roster Blackshear.

I believe it was Aaron Wilson who had that apart of his one potential trades article.

He later tweeted that he heard from a team source they won’t be moving Moss. 

59 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

kind of surprised to pay a guy and have a bigger dead cap hit then keeping him on the roster. I cant imagine that sweeney or morris had been that much better for Beane to make this move but clearly he is willing to take the backlash on this flop. 

2 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

kind of surprised to pay a guy and have a bigger dead cap hit then keeping him on the roster. I cant imagine that sweeney or morris had been that much better for Beane to make this move but clearly he is willing to take the backlash on this flop. 

I figured his contract would keep him rostered. But it does sound like he was just outplayed all camp. 

Another year, another veteran TE who doesn’t make the 53 after signing in free agency.