Turkey Takedown Mafia - N2 (Sun 10pm EST) N3 (Mon 9pm EST)

Dome

The group of Dinner Guests (and what I can only speculate is two surrogate bodies controlled by Turkeys from an unknown location) looked around. Forks and knives in hand and salivary glands operating at maximum capacity.

"So, uh..... who do we want to throw in the oven? The one that's the most, uhhhh, turkey-est?" One asked.

The Guests looked around some more. "What if we just, wait a while longer? Be sure we're cooking the right person, errr Turkey I mean..." said another.

"Nobody will be thrown in the oven tonight. " said Grandpa. "But tomorrow night we're throwing two of those stinkin' birds in there."

"Settle down honey," Said grandma. "We'll need to think about that some more."

The group went to sleep hungry. And they never heard the sound of sharp Talons clicking across the wood floors over the sounds of their grumbling stomachs. They all woke to a shriek early in the morning. Aunt Jemmy found @Whicker dead! A single slash to the throat with a feather laid across the wound and a cranberry covering each eye. The Turkeys have struck.

@Whicker is dead. He was a Hungry Dinner Guest. 

7 players left. 

Just now, MathMan said:

Dome, tell them about me.

Mathman stand up from the Kids Table and flings a handful of stuffing towards the adults.  "I'M A KID YOU MORONS! YOU BROUGHT A KID TO A DINNER WITH GOTDANG MURDEROUS BIRDS!"

Mathman is an Innocent Child.

Archived