Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

Having a *knock on wood* healthy Burks and Phillips during the homestretch will do wonders for us. They’re certainly not world beaters at this point of their careers but they do provide a spark our passing game desperately needs.

It’s no coincidence that arguably Tannehill’s best passing game was week 1 with a healthy Phillips and Burks headlining our pass catchers.

Isn't there a rule about how many guys you can call up from IR? I thought I heard something like you could only call up so many guys back from IR now?

If that's the case, can we actually call all up our hurt WRs (Burks, Phillips, McMath).

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Isn't there a rule about how many guys you can call up from IR? I thought I heard something like you could only call up so many guys back from IR now?

If that's the case, can we actually call all up our hurt WRs (Burks, Phillips, McMath).

Yes it’s 8 players and we’re only at 1 I believe. Rice was PUP.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Rodgers looks like dog ****. I know they just gave him a bunch of money but I wonder if they try to trade him this off-season.

I think he is check out at least with this team. He doesn't appear interested in whats going on up there. 

I wouldn't trade for him. They gonna want multiple 1st round picks. 

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

I can't stand Rodgers. But to sit here and say even a bad Rodgers wouldn't be better than Tannehill is a bit silly.

Exactly and I do think he’s better in Tennessee. Our receivers right now are not very good but at full strength, I’m taking them every time over the Packers. Same goes with our TEs. Doesn’t mean I want him though because we’d have to move around A LOT just to afford that contract. 

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Exactly and I do think he’s better in Tennessee. Our receivers right now are not very good but at full strength, I’m taking them every time over the Packers. Same goes with our TEs. Doesn’t mean I want him though because we’d have to move around A LOT just to afford that contract. 

Yea. I would hate cheering for him. But I think the idea is that if we would have got him, it would have been in a world where we held onto AJ and sent picks to the Packers. Different scenario, but whatever.

I ain't here for that anymore. I just hope we can develop Willis. I want us to home grow a special guy who gets us to the Lombardi.

Edited by twotonebluenation