49ers RB Elijah Mitchell to miss time with knee injury

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Just trade for Kareem Hunt already SF

Even though everyone gripes about trading a third rounder for an RB on an expiring contract, Hunt's talent is worth it. He could be extended reasonably, I'm guessing, like 3/$21 mil with $11mil guaranteed, basically a two-year deal with a third year option. Then they could give him a ton of work, as he has low mileage.

Edited by NudeTayne

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I picked up Wilson right before the game just to have him on my bench because I was so sure Mitchell was going to get hurt lol. This wasn't the way I was expecting him to get hurt (I thought a soft tissue pull of some sort). This is more or less just bad luck for mitchell (got hit in the knee during a tackle) 

I doubt that TDP is going to be worthwhile even with the injury. Wilson is still likely to be the primary and I'm not sure TDP is better than Jordan Mason fantasy wise 

Don’t give up on the soft tissue quite yet. That will likely come after this injury. Agreed on Wilson 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Even though everyone gripes about trading a third rounder for an RB on an existing contract, Hunt's talent is worth it. He could be extended reasonably, I'm guessing, like 3/$21 mil with $11mil guaranteed, basically a two-year deal with a third year option. Then they could give him a ton of work, as he has low mileage.

Hunt in SF would be so nice.