BDL 2022 Week 4- Anchorage Trappers @ Cuba Smugglers

RuskieTitan

Who Wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Anchorage Trappers
    • Cuba Smugglers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2022 at 04:00 AM

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

@MD4L does say he fully expects Taylor to lead the offense in touches and that he wants Gary and Crosby to focus on setting the edge in the run game above getting after Burrow.

I read something completely wrong when I looked it over again Maybe a phone scrolling issue. I rescind that comment. Thanks for pointing that out. It was wrong and a good strength on D. It's not quite enough to sway my vote as I think the Anchorage defense holds on but it's a relatively low scoring game IMO. 19-17 Anchorage.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

And this is why I matched up Surtain with him. Best on best. Love it. 

I think Lattimore is an elite man cover CB and Jefferson decisively won that matchup. Tom Brady is our QB. No regrets on that strategy. 

12 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I think Lattimore is an elite man cover CB and Jefferson decisively won that matchup. Tom Brady is our QB. No regrets on that strategy. 

If you go based on PFF, who you quoted here, Lattimore is one of the worst CB's in the league.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

If you go based on PFF, who you quoted here, Lattimore is one of the worst CB's in the league.

You realize that post says nothing about eithers PFF grade and just shows the tangible numbers in the outcome of those one on one matchups right?

And PFF is again a subjective tool. You take in moderation. I know Lattimore locked down Evans and had one on one responsibility against Jefferson. His matchups against Carolina and Atlanta are insignificant within this conversation unless he was shadowing a guy.