Second Best Team

Hunter2_1

Assuming PHI is number 1...  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes second, currently?

3 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Complete disappointing performance today.  Especially form sean Payton.  If we somehow magically pull off the win, it'll be one of the ugliest wins in history.

Best teams win despite playing poorly. That's one cliché I do believe.

6 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

We suck, you can take us off the list.

You guys don't suck. Washington is a very solid team.

They beat the Rams and Seahawks.

Just look at who their losses are against.

Lost twice to the Eagles who are arguably the best team in the league.

Lost to the Chiefs when they looked great, but barely lost to them and probably should've won.

Lost to a fully healthy Cowboys team.

Lost to the Vikings last week.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Lost to the Chiefs when they looked great, but barely lost to them and probably should've won.

Yea, I know the Redskins are a good team, but we have completely played like garbage today...it isn't all Redskins.  

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Doesn't help the Saints have been without Vaccaro, Klein from the start and Lattimore for nearly the entire game.  This team has the talent when healthy, but right now with the injuries they severely lack the depth.

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

Yea, I know the Redskins are a good team, but we have completely played like garbage today...it isn't all Redskins.  

That's fair. You have to remember its just one week though.

Maybe you guys came out feeling yourself after pummeling the Bills into submission?

Plus,  this was pretty much a must win for Washington and they came out and played like it. 

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Doesn't help the Saints have been without Vaccaro, Klein from the start and Lattimore for nearly the entire game.  This team has the talent when healthy, but right now with the injuries they severely lack the depth.

What happened to them? I was at work for the first half.

Really hope Lattimore is okay.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's fair. You have to remember its just one week though.

Maybe you guys came out feeling yourself after pummeling the Bills into submission?

Plus,  this was pretty much a must win for Washington and they came out and played like it. 

Yea, they played a great game, but Sean Payton came out cute from the second play and never looked back.  This is the Sean Payton we've wanted to fire.  And Brees can't carry this team anymore, we are a ground and pound, defensive team.  We cannot win shootouts anymore.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

What happened to them? I was at work for the first half.

Really hope Lattimore is okay.

Klein got hurt last week against the Bills, Vaccarro has been banged up all season missing games here and there, and I missed what happened exactly but apparently Lattimore sprained his ankle.  They tried bringing Lattimore out for 1 play to start the 2nd half after wrapping it hoping it would hold but he came out right after it.  Hopefully he'll be ready vs the Rams.

1 minute ago, Jlowe22 said:

Yea, they played a great game, but Sean Payton came out cute from the second play and never looked back.  This is the Sean Payton we've wanted to fire.  And Brees can't carry this team anymore, we are a ground and pound, defensive team.  We cannot win shootouts anymore.

Has Brees really declined that much?

Archived