Second Best Team

Hunter2_1

Assuming PHI is number 1...  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes second, currently?

2 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Lattimore got injured on the first drive.  Looks like a sprained ankle.

Damnit.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

They tried bringing Lattimore out for 1 play to start the 2nd half after wrapping it hoping it would hold but he came out right after it.  Hopefully he'll be ready vs the Rams.

Just gotta hope its not a high ankle. 

8 minutes ago, Raves said:

Doesn't help the Saints have been without Vaccaro, Klein from the start and Lattimore for nearly the entire game.  This team has the talent when healthy, but right now with the injuries they severely lack the depth.

This. Our defense isn't the same when without our top CB, S, and LB. Today we showed that there is a significant drop off in talent as we lack depth on defense. Harris and PJ Williams shouldn't see the field. 

15 minutes ago, RedRider said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: the Eagles are the only NFC team who scare me at all. Perhaps Seattle and Carolina if we get when they’re hot.

I’d take Pittsburgh and New England as 2 and 3, though, in no order.

I agree, actually. Pittsburgh and NE after PH. Then comes the Saints, Vikes, Rams etc. 

8 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah he was good last year. A duo of him and Lattimore would be fun.

For sure. However oddly enough him and Crawley I think would be battling it out for that number 2 CB spot. He's been a pleasant surprise this season. It's such a crazy drop off when both Lattimore and Crawley aren't on the field this year. 

Just now, tyler735 said:

For sure. However oddly enough him and Crawley I think would be battling it out for that number 2 CB spot. He's been a pleasant surprise this season. It's such a crazy drop off when both Lattimore and Crawley aren't on the field this year. 

Pretty nice to get a good corner from the CFL and another as an undrafted free agent.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Pretty nice to get a good corner from the CFL and another as an undrafted free agent.

Agreed definitely got lucky the past couple years with Lattimore sliding all the way to us in the draft, and gems like Breaux/Crawley

Archived