Werewolf by Night (Marvel / Disney+)

Kiltman

Thought this was a great tight special. Just enough to make you really like Jack, Elsa and Man-thing. Sad it’s probably a one off.

Giacchino did a really good job bringing that old horror to life in this like Hateful 8 style story. As well as the music/sound design. Watched it with my headphones on and it really has a lot of layers to it.

Probably the most mature thing they’ve done with the level of violence.

Looking forward to wherever they pop up next, hope this does well and marvel builds out this part of the universe more.

I also thought this special format is gonna be really good going forward. Like the mutants alone you could do for each of the X-men, set the table for characters you want to use in a bigger thing elsewhere, isolated team ups , or whatever really.

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

Highly, highly enjoyable. In fact, one of my favorite phase 4 projects. Probably won’t happen but after watching this, I’m all for Michael Giacchino directing Blade.

Same, one of my favs I think too.

At the very least I wouldn’t mind him getting   a Legion of Monsters or some sort of supernatural series to do.