Week 6 Thread: Commanders (1-4) at Bears (2-3) - Thursday on Prime Video. MikeT14 will be at the game!

MikeT14

41 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Anyone have an early guess as to how much draft pick capital we lost by winning this one? 

At this point at least 4 spots at years end. I doubt we finish higher than #5 now. Could have been a top 1-2 pick if we learned to lose correctly and stop winning incorrectly. 

54 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

All 6 of these teams could be in need of a Qb. We are screwed again.

Raiders aren’t taking a QB, they have Carr. The Steelers just drafted Pickett this year, they aren’t taking a QB. Lions & Texans maybe. The Bears aren’t likely to draft a QB next year.

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I mean they have the punt returner and the incompetent coaching staff of the Bears to thank for the win. If they kick any FGs in their redzone trips we lose that game. Not to mention the bobble.

Yep or if Fields actually hits the wide open Kemt in the endzone. That was similar to week 1 when we had Trevor Lawrence miss the wide open Etiene in the endzone & then Etiene dropped a sure TD too.

We’re really within a handheld of plays of being 0-6

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

That was a good play beating the LT, but horrible job at not over pursuing a mobile QB. Like I said, if Smith-Williams wasn't there to keep Fields busy enough for Sweat to come back, no one would be praising Sweat for this play.

I can certainly praise him for a good pass rush. And I will 

24 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

We won so I can’t complain . Just g

He was injured 

I guess we’ll go with that, but he does this a lot on these screen passes and passes 5 yards away. He nearly throws them in the dirt & it throws off the rhythm of the play. 

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

That was a good play beating the LT, but horrible job at not over pursuing a mobile QB. Like I said, if Smith-Williams wasn't there to keep Fields busy enough for Sweat to come back, no one would be praising Sweat for this play.

I can trash Sweat. These last two weeks he's been incredible. Just absolutely dominant. Maybe the light is finally coming on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I guess we’ll go with that, but he does this a lot on these screen passes and passes 5 yards away. He nearly throws them in the dirt & it throws off the rhythm of the play. 

Turtle he shouldn’t even had played lol

Curtis  also dropped a dime touchdown pass .