Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

9 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Jordan Love is a bad QB because the defense is average. 

Jesus Christ, please return to the cesspool from which you emerged. 

As usual, it went over your head.

our defense can’t stop anybody but somehow they’re a good source of who to listen on love’s readiness to start?

do you get it now? Dumb question, I know you don’t.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

No ****tard. That specific combination. 

Omg wow! MM used a different variation of a formation! Holy hell, what a genius! This clearly sent shockwaves through the NFL, changing the way the nfl plays offense forever! Forget about Walsh, Coryell and Schottenheimer, MM is the most innovative mind the nfl has ever seen because of this one formation, which is only really slightly different than another formation that he evolved it from… but I digress… a FORMATION! One! Changed the nfl forever.

except it didn’t. Just stfu already.

Just now, chefj85 said:

our defense can’t stop anybody but somehow they’re a good source of who to listen on love’s readiness to start?

DeVondre Campbell has been in the league for a while .. I kind of believe him when he says that Love is a starting QB and better than a lot of guys starting now.  He sees the guy practice on a regular basis, so he's going to know a little more than joe schmo's on a Packers message board. 

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

DeVondre Campbell has been in the league for a while .. I kind of believe him when he says that Love is a starting QB and better than a lot of guys starting now.  He sees the guy practice on a regular basis, so he's going to know a little more than joe schmo's on a Packers message board. 

People also hype up their teammates all the time.

remember when Rodgers said how good Flynn was? How’d that turn out? MM said how great Philbin was. How’s that work out? Didn’t MLF talk up Hackett? How’s that going.

good god people around here are dense.

Edited by chefj85

24 minutes ago, chefj85 said:

Our defense is ******* 16th in points allowed per game. It is the established definition of average. 

Our defense has veterans who have seen a ton of snaps and a a ton of different QBs. 

If you want to say players just don't know enough to evaluate QBs, that's ******* fine. But saying that because our defense is terrible (when it's not) that they don't know anything about player evaluation, is pants on head retarded. 

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Our defense is ******* 16th in points allowed per game. It is the established definition of average. 

Our defense has veterans who have seen a ton of snaps and a a ton of different QBs. 

If you want to say players just don't know enough to evaluate QBs, that's ******* fine. But saying that because our defense is terrible (when it's not) that they don't know anything about player evaluation, is pants on head retarded. 

Yep, our vaunted defense that's supposed to be top 5 is 16th and is talking up a teammate. But you can't see through it. 

Go back to eating the lead paint chips dip****. 

31 minutes ago, chefj85 said:

Omg wow! MM used a different variation of a formation! Holy hell, what a genius! This clearly sent shockwaves through the NFL, changing the way the nfl plays offense forever! Forget about Walsh, Coryell and Schottenheimer, MM is the most innovative mind the nfl has ever seen because of this one formation, which is only really slightly different than another formation that he evolved it from… but I digress… a FORMATION! One! Changed the nfl forever.

except it didn’t. Just stfu already.

Have you watched a ******* NFL game recently?

Have you watched the formational usage?

YES, this very clearly sent shockwaves through the NFL. It is now the most common formation used by offenses today. 

The year is 2022. The NFL is now a copycat league. The advantage that one gets from developing something new will last AT MOST 2 years before your assistants are stolen and your concepts are everywhere, and that's only assuming that your innovation can't be copied based on watching tape, which the VAST majority of them are. 

And that's even accepting this broken *** philosophy that one needs to have innovated something to be great in the first place. There's a VERY strong argument to be made that Chip Kelly innovated more things than Bill Belichick, but I guarantee that you don't think Kelly is the better coach. 

There is no coach in the modern game that can even hope to match the strategic upgrades brought about by the pioneers of the game. Much in the way that no modern inventor will every be able to match the guys responsible for the technological explosion at the beginning of the industrial revolution. It is WAY harder to go from good to great, than it is to go from bad to average. 

Edited by AlexGreen#20
  • Like 1

Just now, chefj85 said:

Yep, our vaunted defense that's supposed to be top 5 is 16th and is talking up a teammate. But you can't see through it. 

Go back to eating the lead paint chips dip****. 

Are they 16th, or are they terrible?

And no, they weren't supposed to be Top 5, our Defensive Coordinator is a ******* moron. That was always going to put a cap on this defenses' production. 

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Are they 16th, or are they terrible?

And no, they weren't supposed to be Top 5, our Defensive Coordinator is a ******* moron. That was always going to put a cap on this defenses' production. 

I read all offseason long that the expectations were to be a top 5 unit this year. That was supposed to be the team's calling card. With those expectations, being average is an embarrassment. 

7 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Have you watched a ******* NFL game recently?

Have you watched the formational usage?

YES, this very clearly sent shockwaves through the NFL. It is now the most common formation used by offenses today. 

The year is 2022. The NFL is now a copycat league. The advantage that one gets from developing something new will last AT MOST 2 years before your assistants are stolen and your concepts are everywhere, and that's only assuming that your innovation can't be copied based on watching tape, which the VAST majority of them are. 

And that's even accepting this broken *** philosophy that one needs to have innovated something to be great in the first place. There's a VERY strong argument to be made that Chip Kelly innovated more things than Bill Belichick, but I guarantee that you don't think Kelly is the better coach. 

There is no coach in the modern game that can even hope to match the strategic upgrades brought about by the pioneers of the game. Much in the way that no modern inventor will every be able to match the guys responsible for the technological explosion at the beginning of the industrial revolution. It is WAY harder to go from good to great, than it is to go from bad to average. 

omg you're so full of ****. People  talk about Coryell, Holmgren, Schottenheimer, Norv Turner, Andy Reid and Mike Shannahan as being offensive innovators. I have literally not once, not ever heard even one person call MM that. This is all in your head and it's bull****. He didn't invent this formation. Just stop I'm done with this conversation. I can only handle so much stupid, and quite frankly I'm past my limit. 

4 minutes ago, chefj85 said:

I read all offseason long that the expectations were to be a top 5 unit this year. That was supposed to be the team's calling card. With those expectations, being average is an embarrassment. 

Being convinced by preseason puff pieces about anything is the only embarrassing thing posted here, but you do you. 

1 minute ago, chefj85 said:

omg you're so full of ****. People  talk about Coryell, Holmgren, Schottenheimer, Norv Turner, Andy Reid and Mike Shannahan as being offensive innovators. I have literally not once, not ever heard even one person call MM that. This is all in your head and it's bull****. He didn't invent this formation. Just stop I'm done with this conversation. I can only handle so much stupid, and quite frankly I'm past my limit. 

Don Coryell pushed the passing game forward . . . 40 years ago. 

Shannahan had the zone blocking scheme . . . 30 years ago.

Please be as specific as you would expect us to be in qualifying McCarthy's initiatives, in your outline of what made Holmgren, Shottenheimer, Turner, and Reid incredible offensive innovators. Apply your own burden of proof here. 

And yes, because McCarthy is a humble dude who doesn't play the PR game, but had a QB that did. The one time MM played the game even a little bit, he blew away Jerry Jones and got hired by the Cowboys. 

• Like 1