Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

Man, what a ridiculous undisciplined team this is, and just completely looking like garbage out there.  Man, what the hell?  Can't hold it together against this garbage Commanders team.

I don't care about his early 39-10 record, that's fools gold.  He has no answers right now and is proving to be an awful coach who can't handle any adversity.  If we miss the playoffs, he needs to be canned immediately!!!

Edited by LLcheesehead12
  • Like 1

3-5 ... Well I mean we will be after next week almost guaranteed.

I just can't find any moral victories to take from today.  At this point we pretty much have to win against Dallas to have a shot, and while I know you gotta play every game for a reason, I'm not feeling that's a win right now.

There's gotta be a change coming, and I might even consider throwing Mark Murphy outta here too if he's unwilling to do it.

They just inked him to an extension. LaFleur and Gutekunst are safe this year and next year.

This is definitely a season where we have a hard regression to the mean. At the same time, this is not a well-coached team especially when we're seeing how they're losing to teams with new coaches. The lack of execution and attention to detail is strikingly bad. 

We're just now seeing it in the regular season rather than in January. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DWhitehurst said:

I actually would fire Gutekunst for starters. I think his draft record has been average at best. Green Bay needs better than that, especially given good free agents aren't lining up to sign with Green Bay unless they overpay.

Yeah, I mean I appreciate some of the guys he's found on defense like Alexander and Gary, but his offensive guys have been awful, especially at OL and TE.

But I'm convinced LaFleur is not the answer at HC, and I'm ready for someone who has modern NFL schemes but old school ideas that bring in more discipline to the camp.  This team is lacking in every aspect of execution and fundamentals, and LaFleur doesn't know how to fix it with his incompetence.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FAH1223 said:

They just inked him to an extension. LaFleur and Gutekunst are safe this year and next year.

This is definitely a season where we have a hard regression to the mean. At the same time, this is not a well-coached team especially when we're seeing how they're losing to teams with new coaches. The lack of execution and attention to detail is strikingly bad. 

So ... Mark Murphy has screwed this franchise over for the next 3 years

• Like 4

Gute should be fired for mismanagement of the QB position and poor drafting performance.

MLF should be fired for his management of ST and choking at playoff time with poor OL decisions.

His hiring of Defensive Coordinators and staff also feed the argument.   

Our Offensive plans this year are terrible.   It normally about Jimmy and Joe's over X's and O's ,  but our plans on offense which feed the compression of the field to having nothing certainly haven't helped.  For all of the talk this isn't a modern offense.

Why delay the inevitable a couple more years?  This staff has proven to throw away the SB window we had.  What makes anyone think they can develop another team to get there?  The 1-2 players drafted per year that can play at this level?

12 minutes ago, FAH1223 said:

Yep. Can basically stop talk until next season.

Agree with the rest of your post and also think GB also needs a talent infusion on offense too. Losing Davante, drafting offense relatively late, injuries, and missing on draft picks has impacted heavily too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

Gute should be fired for mismanagement of the QB position and poor drafting performance.

MLF should be fired for his management of ST and choking at playoff time with poor OL decisions.

His hiring of Defensive Coordinators and staff also feed the argument.   

Our Offensive plans this year are terrible.   It normally about Jimmy and Joe's over X's and O's ,  but our plans on offense which feed the compression of the field to having nothing certainly haven't helped.  For all of the talk this isn't a modern offense.

Why delay the inevitable a couple more years?  This staff has proven to throw away the SB window we had.  What makes anyone think they can develop another team to get there?  The 1-2 players drafted per year that can play at this level?

I think MFL only really hired Barry. I think he was bascially stuck with Pettine by Murphy IIRC.

• Like 1