Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

I'd like to see LaFleur without Rodgers before we make any judgements. Hopefully that's next season. Aaron is still physically able to go 2-3 more years IMO (the thumb is a bigger deal than the team has led on), but I'm so damn sick of having a QB you need a 4 year college degree in Aaron-isms just to be useful playing with. The need to simplify things is entirely on Aaron because he demands to convolute LaFleur's offense with his own success stories from Mac's days. Great if it works like it has in years past, but its had its run.

Get Love in there, run the scheme and see where we stand. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I'd like to see LaFleur without Rodgers before we make any judgements. Hopefully that's next season. Aaron is still physically able to go 2-3 more years IMO (the thumb is a bigger deal than the team has led on), but I'm so damn sick of having a QB you need a 4 year college degree in Aaron-isms just to be useful playing with. The need to simplify things is entirely on Aaron because he demands to convolute LaFleur's offense with his own success stories from Mac's days. Great if it works like it has in years past, but its had its run.

Get Love in there, run the scheme and see where we stand. 

Love ain’t it pal. 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Cool, then we'll be bad and draft another QB. Much better situation to be in than win 7-8 games like we will this year and have the #1 QB salary in the NFL.

Is GB that far away from scraping some wins together?

I didn't see much of the game today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

Head coach is conservative and doesn’t seem to have that killer instinct in him. That has permeated its way through the entire staff and players. That’s my .02

An over simplification to be sure, but I think there is some truth to it.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Is GB that far away from scraping some wins together?

I didn't see much of the game today.

On paper this roster is talented enough to turn it on at anytime, but they simply aren't. At this point, I've had my funeral for the 2022 Packers. I'd enjoy eating some crow in January, but I think the Rodgers - LaFleur relationship has run its course just like it did with Mac.

• Like 7

It's time to get rid of Rodgers and LaFleur. The former has been overstaying his welcome ever since he lost a playoff game to the 49ers for the fourth time. Let's ride out the rest of the season with an interim coach and new starting QB. Then after the season, we can hire Nick Saban away from Alabama.

1 minute ago, pf9 said:

It's time to get rid of Rodgers and LaFleur. The former has been overstaying his welcome ever since he lost a playoff game to the 49ers for the fourth time. Let's ride out the rest of the season with an interim coach and new starting QB. Then after the season, we can hire Nick Saban away from Alabama.

Rebuild with a 70 year old. Genius.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

Idk if it’s MLF or Gute but this team stinks in all three phases of the game. There is plenty of talent on the team, so I’m inclined to say MLF just isn’t getting it done this year.

Look we're a couple of iffy calls, fluke plays, away from being 5-2. If that meh call on Stokes isn't made we definitely win this one, and the Giants game had multiple drive ending sacks called back - again for pretty touchy calls that we finally got on our last TD drive. If we can do some work to the offense in the offseason, we're still a top tier team in the NFC. Quay and Wyatt also get some time, it took Warner and David a year too. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Why would Saban leave Alabama?

• Like 2

At this point, if we have an interim coach, and we go undefeated in home playoff games under him this year, he will be the first Packers HC to end his tenure undefeated in home playoff games since Mike Holmgrem.