BDL 2022 Week 9 - Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Death Valley Nightmare

RedGold

Who Wins?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Ivory Coast Black Rhinos
    • Death Valley Nightmare

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2022 at 05:00 AM

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Thanks man.  Really enjoyed reading your review of this matchup. 

It was good enough to keep Wes off my back. Seriously though I enjoyed this matchup the most this week. It was a blast. Neither team was perfect but it was close. I just think you countered better all around and the BIG weakness of not respecting Henry a lot worked out for me personally because of what I said. I came into this week thinking I'd probably go DV but that wasn't the case. It was a fun one to try and break down. Like a puzzle. I might not have picked the winner but I'm happy with how I came up with it.

• Like 1

This game screams defensive struggle to me. I do think both run games eventually get going and Aaron Rodgers having Scary Terry is much more helpful then his actual weapons.

I see this game going to OT. I think Ivory Coast OL does a little more and their pass rush with Garrett/Mack makes a play in OT that allows the road team to steal one.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, wwhickok said:

@ny92mike @RuskieTitan Great game good luck tge rest of the way.

I knew that it would be difficult to overcome the disastrous game by Rodgers, so losing by 2 pts, I'll take it.  I don't think I could have game planned any better.  Got dinged for using the term "fullback", could have worded that differently but I think my defensive game plan went overlooked.

On to our next challenge.  Nice win dude, much improved from your first year.   

Fuck My Life Reaction GIF

• Like 3