BDL 2022 Week 11 - Anchorage Trappers @ Flint Tropics

RedGold

Who Wins?   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Anchorage Trappers
    • Flint Tropics

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2022 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I think Flint’s weapons are able to beat Anchorage’s defense. The corner depth is an issue but I don’t think Anchorage has the horses to take full advantage 

Can I get a real explanation why corner depth is a real issue that everyone is talking about? Only 2 guys can be outside. I mean I still have 4 DBs on my bench that I believe all play in the nick and dime often. Most people have 3 total DBs on their gameday benches. I have 5 and lost 1.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Maybe when voting is over you’ll get your explanations. Nothing you can change about it from now until then.

I'm just saying I am stumped. Many others including you have asked before. If it's mainly based on losing a depth corner I didn't even gaf about in my gameplan explanation because I never expected him to see the field even if he was active then I don't know what to ever do moving forward.

Just now, LAOJoe said:

I'm just saying I am stumped. Many others including you have asked before. If it's mainly based on losing a depth corner I didn't even gaf about in my gameplan explanation because I never expected him to see the field even if he was active then I don't know what to ever do moving forward.

I feel you’re discrediting my team and game planning a bit with all of this but that’s fine. I hope you get the answers you seek.

14 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I feel you’re discrediting my team and game planning a bit with all of this but that’s fine. I hope you get the answers you seek.

Well it comes with the territory a bit because I'm against you. Don't take it personally. If I want to be attacked for a lazy defensive gameplan explanation in coverage then I'm all for it because it wasn't the best effort. I wanted to save cards for the playoffs if we meet. But yes I do think without your 2 starting WRs you should not have a chance when I mentioned my 2 starting corners (who play 100% of snaps IRL), Hilton coming in and 3 Safety looks with Amos and Kearse, not to mention Scott playing coverage at LB at times. I have the weapons to cover and some darn good ones at that. Heck Fenton was the last guy in on the roster and I almost put Hawkins or Kirksey instead but didn't care as I wasn't really going to plan to play either as I figured I had DB covered and covered well.

Edited by LAOJoe

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

Well it comes with the territory a bit because I'm against you. Don't take it personally. If I want to be attacked for a lazy defensive gameplan explanation in coverage then I'm all for it because it wasn't the best effort. I wanted to safe cards for the playoffs if we meet. But yes I do think without your 2 starting WRs you should not have a chance when I mentioned my 2 starting corners (who play 1% of snaps IRL), Hilton coming in and 3 Safety looks with Amos and Kearse, not to mention Scott playing coverage at LB at times. I have the weapons to cover and some darn good ones at that. Heck Fenton was the last guy in on the roster and I almost put Hawkins or Kirksey instead but didn't care as I wasn't really going to plan to play either as I figured I had DB covered and covered well.

Ok

I tell a sleep around 9:30, It genuinely was my intentive vote on this game although after reading the game plans I still don't know who I would have voted for. I think both teams did an excellent job. I probably would have leaned toward Flint, But all things considered, If everyone that expressed their vote had voted, Anchorage wins 7-6 (bcb/me).

I apologize for not getting here in time. Is one of the few times I have missed a vote.

Wes I see you didn't vote. I'll take BCB's as a tiebreaker anyways so it doesn't matter, minus wanting explanations because I am stumped. Good luck Anchorage and sorry for the early congrats Cancun. I don't have anything to play for minus seeding between 5 and 6 and don't want to give my opponent anything so I'll see you Rome or DV in 2 games.

Not being salty and taking my ball home. It just means nothing to me and like any NFL team, I've earned the right to rest. I'll still submit a lineup and plan though but it won't be good. I don't much care for playing spoiler and show my strategy.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Wes I see you didn't vote. I'll take BCB's as a tiebreaker anyways so it doesn't matter, minus wanting explanations because I am stumped. Good luck Anchorage and sorry for the early congrats Cancun. I don't have anything to play for minus seeding between 5 and 6 and don't want to give my opponent anything so I'll see you Rome or DV in 2 games.

Not being salty and taking my ball home. It just means nothing to me and like any NFL team, I've earned the right to rest. I'll still submit a lineup and plan though but it won't be good. I don't much care for playing spoiler and show my strategy.

Yeah I seriously apologize I fell asleep but I think that I ultimately would have voted for you. I did post my intent to vote on this game earlier and I apologize for not doing so

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

Can I get a real explanation why corner depth is a real issue that everyone is talking about? Only 2 guys can be outside. I mean I still have 4 DBs on my bench that I believe all play in the nick and dime often. Most people have 3 total DBs on their gameday benches. I have 5 and lost 1.

I count 3 CBs. You need at least 4 active ones. It’s an issue. There’s really no other explanation