Pick'em Week 13

blkwdw13

Just now, beardown3231 said:

What are the rules here? If the game begins, even if it's 0-0 and it's only a play or two in, picks don't count & you can't change your picks?

Yes. I placed a pick once right after kickoff and that was still too late. 

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

What are the rules here? If the game begins, even if it's 0-0 and it's only a play or two in, picks don't count & you can't change your picks?

That is correct, but I will say with the way time stamps work here that close I probably won't catch it if it is that close. Unless someone else calls it out like previously.

12 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

That is correct, but I will say with the way time stamps work here that close I probably won't catch it if it is that close. Unless someone else calls it out like previously.

SLC had Buffalo at 7:26 CT on Thursday which was after the game started was my point. No points had been scored at 7:26 but I was simply curious

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

SLC had Buffalo at 7:26 CT on Thursday which was after the game started was my point. No points had been scored at 7:26 but I was simply curious

Well like I said I would have missed it but, that pick doesn't count now that it has been pointed out.

5 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

Well like I said I would have missed it but, that pick doesn't count now that it has been pointed out.

iirc it was still daylight here on pacific time when I made  the pick, y'all sure I was late  ?? what time was koff

If I was late I accept that the pick doesn't count  👍🏻

13 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

iirc it was still daylight here on pacific time when I made  the pick, y'all sure I was late  ?? what time was koff

If I was late I accept that the pick doesn't count  👍🏻

7:15 pm central time, your pick was at 7:26 pm.