Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

If you are town this makes sense from your point of view....im still going to lynch you cause you are mafia 

I can’t wait for you to explain how your bad read was my fault after the game 

Edited by Dome

On 12/14/2022 at 11:22 PM, Pickle Rick said:

The forge/bcb angle has been really screaming at me especially given the claimed moves and their voting patterns 

12 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm mvp of this here game, I don't make stupid moves lol

Deadpulse is almost assuredly mafia now with that forge flip.  Obvious janitor to help forge save face after his late flip to try and save deadpulse d1.  Thankfully I was here and switched to deadpulse and killed him.  

That means this forge/bcb is looking mighty strong as bcb voted to save forge last night.

At the same time, so did dome and swoosh....

12 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Or April wasn't in the game....its an unknown that I'm sure mafia was trying to use to drum up chaos 

The voting patterns lends me to believe deadpulse was scum, but maybe forge planned that voting move and then when I flipped to deadpulse they janitored him and I'm tunneling on that like they want.  I don't know 

Throwing that out then I'm looking to last nights tied vote.  Scum is almost assuredly on jlash with that vote being tied and forge almost escaping the lynch 

11 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Scoundrel was that your doing?

Also what about n3? 

Outside of the funny posts at the end of the day....no mention of dome being scum. Dome is a liar lol