XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

while we wait on finn, i'm interested in figuring out what the deal is with the malf and deadpulse claims. i don't think this was ever resolved

i don't know the likelihood of you both being thin men but scoundrel did mention they weren't anything special (could "thin man" be this game's equivalent of "rando townie") and sectoid is listed twice in the possible aliens list so idk what to make of it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daboyle said:

while we wait on finn, i'm interested in figuring out what the deal is with the malf and deadpulse claims. i don't think this was ever resolved

i don't know the likelihood of you both being thin men but scoundrel did mention they weren't anything special (could "thin man" be this game's equivalent of "rando townie") and sectoid is listed twice in the possible aliens list so idk what to make of it

Im also curious of this

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

my ability is drastically different than Malfs though

5 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

uhhhh 

Im Thin Man

4 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Certainly there can only be one Thin Man since it’s not you are a Thin Man. Like I am a Seeker

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I am a thin man

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

mmm yes yes, mine also has an "a"

31 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

The good news is that the ratio is 8-1.

I wanna take a deeper dive at jfin bc he's a mafia vet (although he hasn't played in a long while) and has contributed almost nothing to the game. Both his votes have been pretty much throwaway votes aimed at the twins.

Looking at it, the vote line on Orca D1 has been particularly damning.

i'm just not good at mafia honestly. even when i was playing every game circa like '12-'15 i was mostly just bull****ting for my own amusement at the expense of actually positively contributing to whatever side i was on lol

Just now, FinneasGage said:

full claims are kinda lame and ruin games imo. im gonna stick to my guns and not full claim just because i don't believe in it. i'm not mafia though.

How about just claim what you did to orca and what you did last night?

Claiming moves only helps gamesolve

Just now, FinneasGage said:

if i'm the lynch i'll claim like 5 minutes before. i don't like when everyone starts claiming, kinda why i got bored of mafia

well considering we have no idea what any of these characters do (and you haven't even said what your move actually does), it doesn't really hurt to do so