Week 16: Giants (8-5-1) at Vikings (11-3)

swede700

Just now, AP_allday2869 said:

No way. He is damaged goods. I'm not sure he can recover mentally from how the fans and media has treated him. Did you hear the fans during the game the other night? It was absolutely brutal.

If you can get the Jets to eat half his salary and give him at least a year behind Kirk, it's a low risk high reward type of situation, in my eyes. I just think the team has to be creative when planning for life after Kirk. We aren't going to have draft picks that will get us there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wcblack34 said:

Pros: They came ready to play today. No hangover from last week's emotional victory. 

They've used the blitz to create pressure and it has worked. 

Cons: They've given up some chunk plays again. 

The running game has disappeared. 

pros: they're leading at halftime.

cons: can they handle that pressure?

• Like 1

Just now, wcblack34 said:

Pros: They came ready to play today. No hangover from last week's emotional victory. 

They've used the blitz to create pressure and it has worked. 

Cons: They've given up some chunk plays again. 

The running game has disappeared. 

We can win a playoff game or two with this defense. We don't need them to be elite, but just average. That's what they are right now, and I am just fine with that.

It was interesting to hear the broadcast mention how KOC told Donatell how he would attack his defense and told him to stop being so predictable. Apparently, that has maybe stuck with Ed.

• Like 2