Week 17: Squish the Fish

biggie.

2 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Ok I take it back     ----------------------------- frigging false start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks, but expecting a player to perform at a high level when they have 0 rhythm to their game is another form of horrendous coaching. I HATE what they've done to Bourne this season. They don't deserve him coming into games in the 3rd quarter and bailing him out. Another coaching travesty 

Meyers is good.. but Bourne would be better in the exact same role if he had the same opportunities this season... but MattyP hates him for some reason

6 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

What did this defense do to deserve this bad of an offense lol. I still fully believe this defense is as good as any defense in the league on any given sunday.

I'm not talking about defense but Fins are the major reason they are losing. The coach is out of his mind. Hill and Waddle and he's running the ball!!! Zone with two CB starters and they can't throw in the flat with those two guys baffling. Fat Matt is out coaching him!!!!!!!

The WR screens when they see any amount of pressure coming is hilarious at this point. You really think teams aren't going to expect it? Meyers is also way too slow to expect a big play there. 

Thornton didn't see the pressure and wasn't expecting the ball. It was an awful chuck play from Mac too .. he deserved for that to be an INT.. when you're winning that's not a worthy gamble. 

3 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Troy Brown has to go.

He stinks as a coach this is his group and they have no clue what they are doing. Nepotism

Not every great player is able to coach... it doesn't look like he's ready to be the WR coach. Especially with Ross Douglas as his assistant, the guys only 26. 

I don't think he necessarily needs to be fired but you need to add someone to the coaching staff to help him, the WR's have massively regressed this year