The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Bring me Mike Sullivan

beekay414

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

The home games against the rangers are going to be like 60% rangers fans, so I'm not sure of it's a big deal if we are home or away

I'd rather play less games on that ****ty ice of theirs in MSG so that's one deciding factor. 

9 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Should sit tbh

Probably works for buffalo. First NHL game, bit of stretch to believe he'll just step in and be even better than our 6th D. Wouldn't be surprised if we ran 11 forwards and 7 defensemen just to limit his time

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Probably works for buffalo. First NHL game, bit of stretch to believe he'll just step in and be even better than our 6th D. Wouldn't be surprised if we ran 11 forwards and 7 defensemen just to limit his time

24 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol 2 guys converge on the puck carrier allowing JJP to go free for an easy goal. C'mon. Palat kinda friggin' sucks.

EDIT - Offsides but we give another one up pretty much immediately anyways...

I haven’t seen Palat make a difference all year. He’s been healthy long enough to pick it up too. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Bring me Mike Sullivan