The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce and Dillon...so far

beekay414

Can I just say that I love that PK is out there repping the devils? I mean, that trade is almost worth it just for that. He played here like 3 years, but he's been the biggest cheerleader for the team and there is nobody out there who really bangs the drum for the Devils. Relatively sure that everyone still hates us for the trap years...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can I just say that I love that PK is out there repping the devils? I mean, that trade is almost worth it just for that. He played here like 3 years, but he's been the biggest cheerleader for the team and there is nobody out there who really bangs the drum for the Devils. Relatively sure that everyone still hates us for the trap years...

I hope like hell he's still with ESPN when we inevitably win a Cup (this year????). He's going to go friggin' ham.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

im glad Nico took him out 

The devils (especially Timo) were annoying the hell out of him all series. That was just exacerbated by the awfulness of his own team being so bad that it forced him to be the second most reliable breakout passer. 

I get why he was so damn frustrated. It's honestly all the more impressive that he had the series he did. 

Hopefully Timo is healthy and ready to go for the next series, though wouldn't be shocked if he misses a game or two. 

Really curious to see what he looks like when he gets back on the ice. Hits like that can absolutely change your perspective on the ice. Hopefully he doesn't start playing scared or nervous. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce and Dillon...so far