The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

This is where Ruff being an "old school" (IE, Boomer) is annoying. There is no reason in hell that Wood should be in the lineup every game. But he likes him because he works hard...he'll hit some things and skate fast. 

He pulled Zetterlund from the lineup and said it was because of production....Wood hasn't produced in forever. 

37 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Trade him !

I don't know if they will or not. We do have a number of defense prospects, but he was a first round pick and he's kind of lived up to in the AHL. 

The left side defense probably isn't as stacked as think. Siegs and Hughes are obviously long term guys, but Okhotiuk and Bahl have somewhat capped ceilings. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them is moved out in the next couple of months. Mookie a better prospect than both. After those three we have Vilen, who is trending way up, but we have to wait for him to come over as well. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I don't know if they will or not. We do have a number of defense prospects, but he was a first round pick and he's kind of lived up to in the AHL. 

The left side defense probably isn't as stacked as think. Siegs and Hughes are obviously long term guys, but Okhotiuk and Bahl have somewhat capped ceilings. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them is moved out in the next couple of months. Mookie a better prospect than both. After those three we have Vilen, who is trending way up, but we have to wait for him to come over as well. 

I really hope it’s not Okhotiuk