The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

The fourth line has been garbage forever now, but because "they're the bmw line!!" Ruff won't break them up or limit them. Twice they had nearly 2 minute shifts because they got hemmed in. 

So who are the top 4 forwards in 5 on 5 ice time through the first? Glad you asked

Wood

Haula

Bastian

Mikey 

12 hours ago, Forge said:

The fourth line has been garbage forever now, but because "they're the bmw line!!" Ruff won't break them up or limit them. Twice they had nearly 2 minute shifts because they got hemmed in. 

So who are the top 4 forwards in 5 on 5 ice time through the first? Glad you asked

Wood

Haula

Bastian

Mikey 

I fell asleep after the 1st.

Why do they play these guys so often? And to start the game out with them? 

Seravalli did a mock trade deadline and the Canes got Meier for Scott Morrow, Jack Drury, a 23 1st and a 24 2nd. Meanwhile we got Lawson Crouse and Karel Vejmelka for Mackenzie Blackwood, Andreas Johnsson, a 23 1st, a 24 2nd and a 25 4th lol. Yeah, no thanks.

Edited by beekay414

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Seravalli did a mock trade deadline and the Canes got Meier for Scott Morrow, Jack Drury, a 23 1st and a 24 2nd. Meanwhile we got Lawson Crouse and Karel Vejmelka for Mackenzie Blackwood, Andreas Johnsson, a 23 1st, a 24 2nd and a 25 4th lol. Yeah, no thanks.

If we lose out on Timo, I'm mostly fine with that. I'd prefer to move Holtz rather than the first  at this juncture, but I get why the 1st would be preferable for both parties involved. 

Crouse should definitely be a backup plan if they lose out on Timo. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

If we lose out on Timo, I'm mostly fine with that. I'd prefer to move Holtz rather than the first  at this juncture, but I get why the 1st would be preferable for both parties involved. 

Crouse should definitely be a backup plan if they lose out on Timo. 

I meant that in combination with the Canes getting Meier. I'd rather just pay up for Timo than let our main direct competitor get him and then have to give up a surplus of picks for a vastly inferior player just because he's on a contract with term.

• Like 1