Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

Just now, The Orca said:

Question comes down to.....when to knock out Slappy 

Nows as good as any. It would confirm that no one is infected and I can go out with a clean conscious only having killed scum.

Also you are welcome town for helping the game solving, now stab me in the back.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

It's very clear that Dome is the MAFIA role blocker. Also, only Rags will be able to explain why moves attempted on him fail. 

Two other players claimed to have failed moves on him.

FYI, Domes failed move N2 would have to be a mafia hit, so it's still a little murky there. 

Also Dome had to of blocked Deadpulse so Scoundrel could be killed.

so you think your moves were blocked by Ragnarok's passive ability? that's your hypothesis?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

so you think your moves were blocked by Ragnarok's passive ability? that's your hypothesis?

Do you have any other explanation why my moves on him would fail? 

You think there is an additional roleblocker other than Dome? 

Of course you don't. You think I've been successful each night. I understand. It's wrong and I have been truthful, but I understand.

9 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don't do that. So almost every host you have ever known. 

No reason to post a role PM IMO. He already revealed the role of the dead with the night write up. 

For the record, I requested Pickle make it public knowledge so that Mwil wouldn't potentially have extra information that everyone else didn't have. I don't assume just because his role's name is "the watcher" that its the standard watcher or doesn't have some other tacked on ability, potentially.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Do you have any other explanation why my moves on him would fail? 

You think there is an additional roleblocker other than Dome? 

Of course you don't. You think I've been successful each night. I understand. It's wrong and I have been truthful, but I understand.

Well yes, that is my hypothesis. But I am considering the fact you may be telling the truth. I don't think we can really afford to let you stick around, though. Even if you've been truthful to this juncture you surely wouldn't try going for Ragnarok a third time in a row...

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

For the record, I requested Pickle make it public knowledge so that Mwil wouldn't potentially have extra information that everyone else didn't have. I don't assume just because his role's name is "the watcher" that its the standard watcher or doesn't have some other tacked on ability, potentially.

It makes sense the timing of it then. I thought for some reason Pickle was going to drop the dead players roles. Was REALLY confused. 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Not so clear cut on my end/move. It also gave us a viable option d3 if nothing else was found

shooting confirmed unfriendlys is literally the vig's job description so town can focus on lynching for mafia....

if for some reason he's not lynched today, please, for the love of god, kill him!

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Well yes, that is my hypothesis. But I am considering the fact you may be telling the truth. I don't think we can really afford to let you stick around, though. Even if you've been truthful to this juncture you surely wouldn't try going for Ragnarok a third time in a row...

I am not.