Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Occams Razor says Slappy, Ragnarok and/or Raves

Where's Daboyle in this??

So you are claiming one mafia left and me. Interesting. 3 mafia in an 18 player game, with a jester... eh

Also, I must have a guardian angel out there to have lived this long.

37 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Thanks for helping us with Dome yesterday by the way. Top notch play. It’s not your fault, I blame Town for listening to an antitown serial killer variant.

This is some moral high ground, because he goes to sleep earlier than my kids, BS. 

While you were snuggling with your fluffy, we were game solving. By the time I realized that Dome was probably town, it was too late. Then I had to try to save myself. If not for Orca posting 1 minute too late, i wouldn't be here.

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Slappy

Run through Slappys exta life now, if not see who he has infected when he is killed

Have to put in moves to catch scum

Rags, Raves, Mwil, Josh, Daboyle

Deadpulse is pretty clear 

Yeah I’m also concerned about that possibility 

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@The Orca why did you wait to last minute to try to switch to me?

You know that you had the advantage votes-wise. The last second flip made me think that Nacho and I were onto something. 

Cause I wanted Dome more...he chose to block a claimed protector who counterclaimed malf like 3 posts before he did (in jest)

Also I believe you have an extra life of some kind because you are similar to a role i had in a pickle game before...which the whole game had protects, lynch manipulation, extra life's etc...except for my role. I died N1 ruining the fun and Pickle knew that was a mistake 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Cause I wanted Dome more...he chose to block a claimed protector who counterclaimed malf like 3 posts before he did (in jest)

Also I believe you have an extra life of some kind because you are similar to a role i had in a pickle game before...which the whole game had protects, lynch manipulation, extra life's etc...except for my role. I died N1 ruining the fun and Pickle knew that was a mistake 

You are giving your brother too much credit for "learning from his mistakes." LOL

You guys lynch me today, I will die. You guys kill me at night, I will die.