Josh is the backup/Reverand 

Raves (inno of some kind)

Rags - unknown

Dome - "town" roleblock

Mwil - Chat room inviter guy

Slappy - Disease infector

Anyone see any issues with this?

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Him defending the decision to not kill me night 2. While also being good with his choices for n1 and n2. 

If that isn't a hard claim...

i mean, it's not by definition - a hard claim is explicit. but I'm not really interested in getting into a semantical discussion so I'm just going to drop it.

My ultimate feeling about today is that while we have some suspicious players that are tempting lynch candidates, I feel like with the situation we're in, it won't kill us to defer that decision to the next couple days. Conversely, I feel like letting Slappy live any longer might actually kill us, especially considering it's virtually guaranteed he's lying about being roleblocked the last couple nights.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Conversely, I feel like letting Slappy live any longer might actually kill us, especially considering it's virtually guaranteed he's lying about being roleblocked the last couple nights.

Lol. I been truthful the whole game. Just vote me and get it over with. When I die and no one dies after me, please apologize in thread.

Slappy

16 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Mwil - Chat room inviter guy

How would you know this exactly?

It’s true though. I told Sanchez I was limited cult and we should get town points by voting for his old team. He almost gave me names. So close…

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

How would you know this exactly?

It’s true though. I told Sanchez I was limited cult and we should get town points by voting for his old team. He almost gave me names. So close…

Sanchez claimed to have been in a chat room without another person at one point. Whicker claimed to dislike his role. You claimed to have had a discussion with Orca last night. It just fit together.

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Lol. I been truthful the whole game. Just vote me and get it over with. When I die and no one dies after me, please apologize in thread.

Slappy

i mean, you compiled the claim list yourself. the only RB claim is Dome, who DP confirmed was on him last night, no? that leaves just raves (who seems to want you to win, so I'd doubt he'd RB you) and Ragnarok.

I think you're a smart guy though and would be trying to piece together who was roleblocking you if that were the case. Instead you stated that you think Ragnarok and Dome are scum teammates... while I might be able to buy two scum roleblockers, I'll eat my sock if there's three.

in short, if you were roleblocked the last two nights, who the hell did it from your perspective?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

in short, if you were roleblocked the last two nights, who the hell did it from your perspective?

It's very clear that Dome is the MAFIA role blocker. Also, only Rags will be able to explain why moves attempted on him fail. 

Two other players claimed to have failed moves on him.

FYI, Domes failed move N2 would have to be a mafia hit, so it's still a little murky there. 

Also Dome had to of blocked Deadpulse so Scoundrel could be killed.