Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

39 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have a theory about Malfs plan today, but I might be reading into something that's not there. 

To clarify, now that Josh has claimed "backup Reverand", I believe Malf was going to come out with the info and have Josh come in to say the opposite of what he claimed today. Once Malf got CC'd almost immediately after his post, their plan had to change. 

12 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

You’re really trying lol. I have had no reason to claim, I did it because I felt like it. My butt wasn’t on the line, I had no concerns, and honestly even with this I still have no concerns.

Its believable because it happened.

Bro, I'm meat on a string. You are engaging with a dead man. You failed though. The back-up being used on the Reverand with two cops already revealed is HIGHLY unlikely.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Bro, I'm meat on a string. You are engaging with a dead man. You failed though. The back-up being used on the Reverand with two cops already revealed is HIGHLY unlikely.

I didn’t have a choice. He died and I got that role.

Just now, The Orca said:

Sus for confirming Nacho didnt kill Racks lol

That's an easy explanation with you being in a chat room with the one who did (or having done it yourself).

Also, Josh floundering out here and you come to give the thread a distraction.

Hi, I'm Slappy Mc, I'll be your judge, jury and executioner today. 

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Lol. Okay.

Just admit that you had to take a break to establish what you were going to say when I called out the fact that there were two holy people in the game. 

Then you can promptly sit behind Malf on the pecking order for death, cause dysentery is coming.