Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

No clue why town members always want to take their info to their graves. 

If you are town, you are most likely up 7-2-1.

Care to submit a suspicion list at least?

Because, in my experience, far more often than not, mass claiming comes to the detriment of town.

Yeah, I gotta get some work stuff out and I'll swing back on some suspects.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Because, in my experience, far more often than not, mass claiming comes to the detriment of town.

Yeah, I gotta get some work stuff out and I'll swing back on some suspects.

I posted, what I believe to be, an accurate representation of the landscape right now at the top of page 89. 

The ratio should be 7-2-1. 

There has not been another double kill night since N1. Either there is a turn based double kill at play or mafia only has their faction kill left. 

Lots of role claims are out there, as well as 6 unspecified roles/abilities. 

27 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Considering I had some suspicion of Whicker, got anything that could potentially clear you?

Not something that at this point would be prudent to discuss 

16 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Whickers move or Mwils move?

Whicker’s move

MWil 1.0 died N1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I haven’t been informed of anything as nobody else was either, nor would it be fair to anyone else if I used information that he was or wasn’t given.

I'm not asking for the info Mwil 1.0 might have received. Kinda funny that you claim it would be unfair to use info from a past life. I'm sure if you were given info, you just wiped it from your memory bank.

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I'm not asking for the info Mwil 1.0 might have received. Kinda funny that you claim it would be unfair to use info from a past life. I'm sure if you were given info, you just wiped it from your memory bank.

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

While obviously I couldn’t if I did or didn’t, I would not use it or convince anyone else regardless of my alignment.

Just now, MWil23 said:

While obviously I couldn’t if I did or didn’t, I would not use it or convince anyone else regardless of my alignment.

You deserve a gold star. 

It would be impossible for me to come back after having watched something relevant and not be nudged in that direction. 

Unless, you know, there was a reason for that information to never see the light of day. 

Maya Rudolph Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You deserve a gold star. 

It would be impossible for me to come back after having watched something relevant and not be nudged in that direction. 

Unless, you know, there was a reason for that information to never see the light of day. 

Maya Rudolph Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live

I died N1 so per order of operations wouldn’t have been given any information anyway.