2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

Brian?

No more defensive guys, I've had enough of this safe, don't lose the game offense. 

You don't want the coach who won 5 games in year one while Miami were trading their best players for picks, then won 10 games in year 2. Then won 9 games only because Tua fractured is finger?  

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

You don't want the coach who won 5 games in year one while Miami were trading their best players for picks, then won 10 games in year 2. Then won 9 games only because Tua fractured is finger?  

Flores is reportedly a stubborn coach that doesn't change or adjust as games are progressing.

Just now, JetsandI said:

Flores is reportedly a stubborn coach that doesn't change or adjust as games are progressing.

I'm not buying into that. He called the team out because they wanted to force him to tank but he was too good to tank with the roster he had. Then stories like that started popping up. He was winning with a struggling Tua, Gaskins at RB, and a recovering Waddle during his last year. I'll take him. 

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

I'm not buying into that. He called the team out because they wanted to force him to tank but he was too good to tank with the roster he had. Then stories like that started popping up. He was winning with a struggling Tua, Gaskins at RB, and a recovering Waddle during his last year. I'll take him. 

There is an article about him and McDaniel being stubbornly stick with their plans.  I don't remember where but whatever.

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

There is an article about him and McDaniel being stubbornly stick with their plans.  I don't remember where but whatever.

That was said about JH after he left the 49ers but teams still reach out to him every year. Some of that stuff is BS. I'd love to see Flores with a good roster.