TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

3 minutes ago, UofMfan909 said:

@JaguarCrazy2832 : my plea: I have had this team through the ups and downs! RG3 to Johnny Football. Turned Kevin White into Alvin Kamara. Traded RG3 for Philips Rivers. Cut Kirk Cousins. It's been a wild ride. Don't make it all for nothing! 

I'll give you your team back if you volunteer to take over 1 of the teams in our Superflex league as we have 3 owners that are MIA and a draft starting soon

I won't actually hold you to that since I'm not that terrible of a person but it would be doing me a solid if you could help me out there

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

8 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'll give you your team back if you volunteer to take over 1 of the teams in our Superflex league as we have 3 owners that are MIA and a draft starting soon

I won't actually hold you to that since I'm not that terrible of a person but it would be doing me a solid if you could help me out there

It's the least I can do! Thanks. I assume it's on FF and I'll find the thread. 

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea its on FF. I dont have a team for you to pick from yet because I'm still giving them a chance to show up

Sounds good. I posted in your thread so just @ me if you need someone. 

You'll always have a place in Julian's Drink history, by being the one to officially cut Jordy Nelson and Doug Baldwin. 

With that, I'm officially down to 2 guys from the original 2013 draft (LeSean McCoy and TY Hilton). I claimed Marvin Jones in week 8 of that year. Anyone have 100% turnover? 

1 minute ago, UofMfan909 said:

Sounds good. I posted in your thread so just @ me if you need someone. 

You'll always have a place in Julian's Drink history, by being the one to officially cut Jordy Nelson and Doug Baldwin. 

With that, I'm officially down to 2 guys from the original 2013 draft (LeSean McCoy and TY Hilton). I claimed Marvin Jones in week 8 of that year. Anyone have 100% turnover? 

Yea I was wondering about that, I hope those moves didn't burn you. I was struggling with my last 2 for you...Hopefully you can change my decisions 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Awww damn which one is that? The other 2 looked like hot garbage. I already took over one of those in Gnat's league a few years ago lol

Hey! I would like to think of my team as moderately hot garbage!  😄

I was wanting your team, but I waited too long...ironically I would have probably given it up too. :)

On 7/15/2019 at 4:54 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Are we supposed to be dropping the players we aren't keeping?

Also the draft has started and some people(myself until now but also others) haven't set their keepers yet

All questions are answered in the OP.

On 7/14/2017 at 1:02 AM, pwny said:
  • Entire rosters are automatically kept from season to season. There is no need to set these on FleaFlicker unless you're using them for your own reasons.

On 7/14/2017 at 1:02 AM, pwny said:
  • You will need to cut players to be able to sign your draft picks if you are at roster limits
  • Players who are drafted must be placed on team roster by a deadline given each year. This will usually be the start of week 1 or potentially week 2. Please refer to my annual message on the topic.