Prediction: πŸ’° Jeff Bezos πŸ’° will purchase Washington Commanders by Valentine's Day!

aceinthehouse

5 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Ace just change the title to April Fool's Day ! Gonna be a while longer. Takes time.

Could hear something by then.Β 

...could

B Mitch just said someone very trustworthy said the deal will be done in 2-3 weeks.

but maybe we'll hear something by my prediction dateΒ 

leaving out hope, anyways.

3 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

I don't doubt that the Washington Sale & D. Carr news will be headlining NFL this week. I believe Carr has to be released by Wednesday, or Raiders owe him a 40M roster bonus.

Could be an interesting couple of days.

Β 

Peter King . Is that B Mitch's source?

25 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Do we think a name change is at least certain post-sale? While they're at it change that god-awful mascot

Certain ? you know the old saying- Death and Taxes . Man I sure hope so- I've kinda gotten used to Commanders but still don't like it .Β 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Do we think a name change is at least certain post-sale? While they're at it change that god-awful mascot

I would think it has to be on the table but I'm not sure a new owner would want anything to do with that? Not to mention this next owner probably isn't going to be a fan of the team and most likely won't care about that.Β