Offensive Coordinator Interviews

Crimmage

8 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Are you though? I mean that's the thing, it would be a big gamble since he has never called plays much less put together a game plan (that I'm aware of). Could he do it? I definitely think he could. Only a matter of time before we do lose him, just hoping this isn't the year.

Who does Boston media believe to be the favorite?

8 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Are you though? I mean that's the thing, it would be a big gamble since he has never called plays much less put together a game plan (that I'm aware of). Could he do it? I definitely think he could. Only a matter of time before we do lose him, just hoping this isn't the year.

Who does Boston media believe to be the favorite?

Keenan McCardell  is Bill Walsh compared to Fat Matt!!!!

I'll put in perspective in my 50+ years as fan,  this is one of great day in (MY) history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care if he flops at least he know what a football is used for !!!!!!

My greatest day as a Pats fan before SB 2001.  Love affair was born !!!!  😍😍🤣

https://www.reddit.com/r/Patriots/comments/ha41v9/89_days_until_kickoff_mike_haynes_records_the/

Edited by m haynes

3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

If McCardell is a missed opportunity then hopefully they can hire Shaun Jefferson instead. Heck both would be great but I think is one or the other if either.

Agreed, I don't think they are going to get rid of Troy Brown.. but for the betterment of the team.. they need help with WR's. 

Has a team ever had a pass game coordinator who isn't also a position coach? I would certainly hire McCardell as the pass game coordinator if that's the case. 

Reports are also that they will have to pay Klem 1M+ to be the OL Coach.. are they suddenly going to pay coaches highly when they've always been known as the team with the longest hours and lowest pay? 

25 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Has a team ever had a pass game coordinator who isn't also a position coach?

Niners and Rams have at times I believe within the last 4-5 years. Colts I think maybe used to with Manning at one point and Clyde Christensen and Tom Moore. Dolphins and old Redskins teams might have as well before. Jets?

Edited by DoleINGout

29 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Reports are also that they will have to pay Klem 1M+ to be the OL Coach.. are they suddenly going to pay coaches highly when they've always been known as the team with the longest hours and lowest pay? 

Hope so, a good coach at a fraction of the cost of a single good player is a steal. A good coach is worth the price of several players at least, in terms of contract spending.

Edited by DoleINGout