TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Blue said:

@Ragnarokif Town somehow manages to **** this Day phase up by not lynching Dome or Deadpulse, you have my blessing and gratitude to kill me this Night phase so I don't have to be around for the clownshow of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Maybe I'll convert you to indy and you can share in my unkillability and knowledge of fake claims.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ragnarok wanting to get rid of the roleblocker to avoid getting rbed might be the first truthful thing he's said all game.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

are you making a joke at your own expense? it's like you aren't even trying to hide that your claim is utterly ridiculous anymore.

Here are some truths for everyone.

1.  I'm Casey Jones
2.  I'm the SK.
3.  I survived the lynch due solely to my own role and abilities.
4.  I'm indy.
5.  You're scum and trying to keep Dome from being lynched.
6.  You are not Slash.
7.  The joke was at your expense.

• Like 1

Town Nacho would have figured out ages ago that Ragnarok must have had a one-shot lynch protection, because scum absolutely wouldn't have saved him especially after he red-lettered Deadpulse, Town wouldn't have saved him because they had no reason to and would have come forward by now if they had, and a confirmed Town role investigated Ragnarok as an Indy.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Here are some truths for everyone.

1.  I'm Casey Jones
2.  I'm the SK.
3.  I survived the lynch due solely to my own role and abilities.
4.  I'm indy.
5.  You're scum and trying to keep Dome from being lynched.
6.  You are not Slash.
7.  The joke was at your expense.

1. I have little doubt of this
  2. so you admit that you're scum, cool
  3. 100% lie from my invest
  4. you certainly were indy scum originally, but now, almost certainly not considering someone must've made you lynchproof
  5. 100% lie
  6. 100% lie
  7. how so? was the joke not you inventing yet another ability that you do not actually have?

2/7 aint bad tho i suppose

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Town Nacho would have figured out ages ago that Ragnarok must have had a one-shot lynch protection, because scum absolutely wouldn't have saved him especially after he red-lettered Deadpulse, Town wouldn't have saved him because they had no reason to and would have come forward by now if they had, and a confirmed Town role investigated Ragnarok as an Indy.

i am town nacho and you're absolutely right that under normal circumstances i would think he had 1-shot protection of some kind as there's little reason for someone to save a player not aligned with them. however, i know via invest that he doesn't have any protection abilities. which means i know someone, in fact, did. The most plausible reason someone would do this is if they had converted him or otherwise needed him alive for some unforeseen reason.

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

Casey Jones is invincible

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i am town nacho and you're absolutely right that under normal circumstances i would think he had 1-shot protection of some kind as there's little reason for someone to save a player not aligned with them. however, i know via invest that he doesn't have any protection abilities. which means i know someone, in fact, did. The most plausible reason someone would do this is if they had converted him or otherwise needed him alive for some unforeseen reason.

If it was a one-shot, and it was used yesterday, ergo he would not have a protection ability anymore.

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

The best part is that even if Nacho was Slash, Slash is an enemy of the Foot Clan.

I do not know this theme or the host's interpretation of it but I know I'm "Footclan and Friends" aligned in this game. Fwiw, the pic on my role pm seems to be this version of Slash, who is stated to be affiliated with the Foot Clan:

https://turtlepedia.fandom.com/wiki/Slash_(Archie)

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

If it was a one-shot, and it was used yesterday, ergo he would not have a protection ability anymore.

that's precisely the reason I pressed the host about was whether it was all of his abilities or not and Slappy clarified it was "everything written under his role PM's Abilities".

given that answer, it should've definitely included any abilities he no longer had. unless he somehow gained these abilities later, but he never claimed that and it still begs the question of who would've given them to him.

17 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I do not know this theme or the host's interpretation of it but I know I'm "Footclan and Friends" aligned in this game. Fwiw, the pic on my role pm seems to be this version of Slash, who is stated to be affiliated with the Foot Clan:

https://turtlepedia.fandom.com/wiki/Slash_(Archie)

Slash has never been meaningfully aligned with the Foot Clan, unlike every single other Town role in the game I know of, including my own.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Slash has never been meaningfully aligned with the Foot Clan, unlike every single other Town role in the game I know of, including my own.

perhaps that's why its called "Footclan and Friends" instead of just "Footclan", then. But you'd have to ask the host after the game ;)