Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

I don't think any of us wanted Jones but that's not what I'm talking about. We all wanted him to succeed but I got a bunch of crap for not wanting Morris gone and then more crap for saying Jones sucked the next season when he was handed the starting job.

And I'm not just talking about on here, I'm referring to another, incredibly ridiculous and annoying Redskins website that I'm banned from lol. 

Marcell Dareus traded or a 6th round pick from the Bills to the Jaguars.

So, obviously we could have had him as well as Navarro Bowman.

The issues with Dareus has been off the field issues and the Bills have questioned his work ethic since he signed his long term deal. Buffalo still has to pay a large chunk of Dareus’s deal so, perhaps the cap hitbon is wouldn’t have been that bad.

I’m not even sure if we could have afforded to trade for him because we have $5 million in cap space unless we had moved Pryor or maybe McClain? 

Edited by turtle28

50 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Good god this team is so dumb. A SIXTH ROUND PICK! SIXTH. For a talented player at a position of need and Buffalo was willing to eat some of his contract. I swear they don't care about winning at all. 

Cerrato would have defintely traded for Dareus & Bowman. Heck, he probably would have traded away our 4th & 5th round picks ?xD but, he would have gotten it done!