Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

42 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Hurts accounted for 336 yards of offense today and was 29/36 for a 76% completion. I sure hope that Jayden Daniels can suck that much someday! And Hurts did that without his best WR AJ Brown for the 2nd week in a row. @ARTMONK HOF

Hurts was bad the majority of that game. Goedert did most of that work. 

14 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Did you watch the game? I watched it. Hurts was bad dude. Actually both QBs were bad. It was a terrible game. 

I just want to know how Hurts was bad if he was 76% for 311 yards. I know he had a fumble when he was getting sacks and he had an int but that's two plays. He was 76% on 38 attempts for 311 yards.

How was he bad outside of the fumble - which looked like a great play by the defender - and the int?

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I just want to know how Hurts was bad if he was 76% for 311 yards. I know he had a fumble when he was getting sacks and he had an int but that's two plays. He was 76% on 38 attempts for 311 yards.

How was he bad outside of the fumble - which looked like a great play by the defender - and the int?

Because he should’ve thrown more interceptions. He was terrible. So was Carr. Did you watch Caleb Williams today? He threw for nearly 400 yards and 2 TD but he was god awful. Numbers don’t tell the story. 

12 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I really hope you’re watching the game. Might want to rethink that statement 😆
60 million a year. 😆😆😆😆

Then the 4th quarter happened and Dak almost brought them back for a win. Look, Dak is obviously not a top 5 QB but, he's a 6-10 QB in the league. He obviously doesn't suck. I wish that someday Jayden becomes as consistent a passer as Dak bc if he does we’ll win a lot of games and maybe be a Super Bowl contender if we still have a run game by then and build a good defense too.