Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

Just now, MWil23 said:

Gopher, who first glance looks like the major protagonist outside of perhaps Orca, correct?

I'd say the three most certain characters to be both guaranteed in the game and Van Der Linde are Arthurt, Marston, and Dutch himself. So while I wish gopher could be a little more forthcoming about info, I do very strongly think that he is town.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Gopher, who first glance looks like the major protagonist outside of perhaps Orca, correct?

assuming he is telling the truth, yes.

Then again, orca did claim that marston couldn't be killed if he was alive, so hell if we know if thats true

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'd say the three most certain characters to be both guaranteed in the game and Van Der Linde are Arthurt, Marston, and Dutch himself. So while I wish gopher could be a little more forthcoming about info, I do very strongly think that he is town.

Let's just have some fun and assume Gopher is Town. Let's also assume BCB is Town, along with you and me. That's a nice contingent of 4.

Let's assume Malf is scum and not a victim of unfortunate flavor given that mine on Wolf was spot on and was also spot on with regards to me being redirected to Pickle. That's a lock scum for certain.

The PoE is between Josh/Forge.

What are the odds they cooked up a big brained play in scum chat to bus the weaker role (Forge), get off a kill tonight and hope to redirect me doubling up and heading into lylo with us choosing Malf, who can't be lynched, then skating?

Just now, MWil23 said:

Let's just have some fun and assume Gopher is Town. Let's also assume BCB is Town, along with you and me. That's a nice contingent of 4.

Let's assume Malf is scum and not a victim of unfortunate flavor given that mine on Wolf was spot on and was also spot on with regards to me being redirected to Pickle. That's a lock scum for certain.

The PoE is between Josh/Forge.

What are the odds they cooked up a big brained play in scum chat to bus the weaker role (Forge), get off a kill tonight and hope to redirect me doubling up and heading into lylo with us choosing Malf, who can't be lynched, then skating?

I'd think unlikely myself. I'd think they'd just not claim conflicting roles and then let llama be the lynch

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

TOWN:

RACK

MWil

BCB

Gopher

SCUM:

Malfatron

Josh/Forge or BOTH

Neutral:

Whicker

Llama

Whicker is now at least "verified" but not clear on his moves. A motion detector ability seems odd in a smaller game, but perhaps it would fit.

Llama added in

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I'd think unlikely myself. I'd think they'd just not claim conflicting roles and then let llama be the lynch

I still think Forge is the odd night block and the even night redirect and I don't know why. Then we have Malf as the "murderer".

• Like 1