The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

Hey guys,

New to the forum. I came over from the other board like the rest. Eagles fan for over 20 years. I live in southeast Ohio about 30 minutes from Ohio University.

Some notable games I’ve been to are the 1st eagles bengals tie, the 61 yard kick, and the game where we dropped the banner against the Falcons.

Fly Eagles Fly!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

We really out here debating an RB at 10 like that is even remotely plausible with Howie at GM LMFAO.

You guys are funny,

I think we either try to bring in Kareem Hunt or use a mid round pick on RB. No way we use 10 on one.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MillerTime said:

Hey guys,

New to the forum. I came over from the other board like the rest. Eagles fan for over 20 years. I live in southeast Ohio about 30 minutes from Ohio University.

Some notable games I’ve been to are the 1st eagles bengals tie, the 61 yard kick, and the game where we dropped the banner against the Falcons.

Fly Eagles Fly!

I was also at the Falcons game. Welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MillerTime said:

Hey guys,

Fly Eagles Fly!

Thanks for the memories of McNabb and ties

11 hours ago, MillerTime said:

Hey guys,

Fly Eagles Fly!

Hey stranger.  How you been?