Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

Just now, The Orca said:

You all have my key info. Pickle killed Malf.

I'm not getting lynched again as town cause everyone doesnt believe my role

100% Pickle is scum

If you want me to follow, you need to spell it out more

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You all have my key info. Pickle killed Malf.

I'm not getting lynched again as town cause everyone doesnt believe my role

100% Pickle is scum

You haven’t even said your role or your info other than repeating the same exact thing you’ve already said that didn’t explain a single thing. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

tempted to just go rack here, tbh

That’s where I am and where I’ll likely stay. 

if we try to lynch KSJ and he’s a GF (he was being driven around) then we lose. 

if we don’t lynch KSJ and lynch other scum, then we still have a shot. 

I think there’s a good chance he can’t be lynched until the others are gone. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Generally, people who waffle on just spilling the beans like this are concerned. Worried that someone may have possibly watched malf so they avoid using specific terminology. 

I mean I did kill malf I just don't know why he is avoiding the lylo scenario town is in right now.  It has to be a mafia member or its all over 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Well I mean it's true.  Orca I'm assuming redirected me.  The real key is if he is mafia or town bc skywind was a redirect as well 

I wasn’t saying that it’s not, just that orca is being very obtuse about how he knows. 

saying pickle killed malf! Being asked for clarification which ends being “pickle killed malf” means he doesn’t want to say what he knows. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I wasn’t saying that it’s not, just that orca is being very obtuse about how he knows. 

saying pickle killed malf! Being asked for clarification which ends being “pickle killed malf” means he doesn’t want to say what he knows. 

Because I was lynched 2 games ago as the main town character in Red Dead 2 cause EVRYONE didn't believe i could possiblly do what I claimed. Not doing that again...and this is pretty unbelievable as well...maybe not but I think it is

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I guess mafia could have killed malf as well if Orca was the town redirect 

This is actually the most likely scenario given there was only 1 kill. It’s possible someone protected somebody and they tried to kill that person but not likely. 

if that did happen, then somebody should speak up on that.