The STL Cardinals Thread - Welcome to STL JJ!

CWood21

I have no idea what the bullpen looks like this year. Any guesses?

I got...

John Gant
Dakota Hudson
Brett Cecil
Dominic Leone
Chasen Shreve 
Ryan Helsley
Andrew Miller
Jordan Hicks

Meaning....John Brebbia, Luke Gregerson, Mike Mayers, De Leon and Gomber don't make the team. And we probably lose Mayers because he's out of options, which I think I'm ok with. I would love to get De Leon and Brebbia in there, but I just don't see the room. Obviously Cecil should be cut, but he should of been cut a year ago.  

24 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I have no idea what the bullpen looks like this year. Any guesses?

I got...

John Gant
Dakota Hudson
Brett Cecil
Dominic Leone
Chasen Shreve 
Ryan Helsley
Andrew Miller
Jordan Hicks

Meaning....John Brebbia, Luke Gregerson, Mike Mayers, De Leon and Gomber don't make the team. And we probably lose Mayers because he's out of options, which I think I'm ok with. I would love to get De Leon and Brebbia in there, but I just don't see the room. Obviously Cecil should be cut, but he should of been cut a year ago.  

I think Hudson will start. Does Gant have anymore options? If so, he may be down in Memphis. Also, lets see how the injuries shake out. I would also like to see Brebbia and Ponce make the team. it would be a shame if either didn't.  We need facial hair in the pen. 

5 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think Hudson will start. Does Gant have anymore options? If so, he may be down in Memphis. Also, lets see how the injuries shake out. I would also like to see Brebbia and Ponce make the team. it would be a shame if either didn't.  We need facial hair in the pen. 

I don't think Gant has anymore options. I know Brebbia and Ponce do.