EF Fantasy Baseball (Year 11)

Eagles27

44 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Congrats Roll. Good luck in the Finals!!

Won't lie this year SUCKED BALLS with injuries! To the point it wasn't even remotely fun week in week out. Maybe next year, if I'm up for it. Good luck Gents!!

Thanks Nabbs. Was really close all week. Wasn't ever really comfortable with the matchup at all. 

My last year in the league. Want to go out strong. Should be a tough final

2 hours ago, WeaponX said:

Thanks Nabbs. Was really close all week. Wasn't ever really comfortable with the matchup at all. 

My last year in the league. Want to go out strong. Should be a tough final

You should be playing Meco. I have no business even in the playoffs, let alone the championship. Its really tight now but he has some players that may take a couple categories going tonight. Will be a close game. Id love to beat Meco but I’ll get crushed in any championship. My team is pretty bad. 

14 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You should be playing Meco. I have no business even in the playoffs, let alone the championship. Its really tight now but he has some players that may take a couple categories going tonight. Will be a close game. Id love to beat Meco but I’ll get crushed in any championship. My team is pretty bad. 

That's the best and worst part about fantasy baseball. Can have an awesome team or a mediocre team heading into the playoffs and it all gets thrown out based on how you do for two weeks

giphy.gif

3x World Champs! 

Got so lucky lol. But a win is a win is a win. I said that 3 times so you know how many times I’ve won the title. 3 chips in 7 years. I think 4 or 5 title game appearances. I’m basically the Patriots of the league. But good year, was fun. Thanks for putting your teams up for annihilation. Crowning achievement was ousting Meco. 

7 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

giphy.gif

3x World Champs! 

Got so lucky lol. But a win is a win is a win. I said that 3 times so you know how many times I’ve won the title. 3 chips in 7 years. I think 4 or 5 title game appearances. I’m basically the Patriots of the league. But good year, was fun. Thanks for putting your teams up for annihilation. Crowning achievement was ousting Meco. 

Hell of a win for you @Jroc04. Congrats, man

Archived