GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

@EaglesPeteCĀ @MikeT14Ā Ā 

Looking at the 7th round again, according to NFL.com the Packers have 232, 235, 242, and 256.Ā  In the draft doc I have 234, 237, 244, and 256.Ā  A couple things I noticed was that Indianapolis has 223 in the doc but not on NFL.com, and Houston has 233 in the doc but not on NFL.com.Ā  I also noticed that the 49ers and Giants are supposed to have 7th round comp picks at 253 (SF), 254 (NYG), and 255 (SF) but the Giants' isn't in the doc and the 49ers are missing one of their two.

So it looks like if Indy's 223 and Houston's 233 were removed (if they really aren't supposed to be there) and a 7th round comp was added for the Giants at 254 and 49ers at 255 it would make the doc match the NFL.com draft order.

Edited by MaximusGluteus

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@Outlaw? More like Hold-up-the-draft-law

amiriiiiiight??????

My wife got admitted to the hospital late last night. Believe it or not has cerebral spinal fluid leaking out of her nose. So itā€™s been a crazy 24 hours. Spent all day with doctors poking prodding testing spinal taps etc. Sheā€™s finally asleep and stable. Making pick in a few minutes. Need to look at who is available real quick.Ā 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

My wife got admitted to the hospital late last night. Believe it or not has cerebral spinal fluid leaking out of her nose. So itā€™s been a crazy 24 hours. Spent all day with doctors poking prodding testing spinal taps etc. Sheā€™s finally asleep and stable. Making pick in a few minutes. Need to look at who is available real quick.Ā 

Wow, sorry to hear that man. Hope they find out what's going on with her and that she gets better.

• Like 5

That TE run really sucked. But, the Lions are quite happy to add Trenton Simpson to their defensive overhaul.Ā 

All 3 levels of the defense have added potential impact players.Ā 
Ā 

Christian Gonzalez, Myles Murphy, Calijah Kancey and Trenton Simpson will be kneecap gnawing cornerstones of this defense along with Aidan Hutchinson, Alim McNeil, CJGJ, and the rest for many years to come.Ā 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

@EaglesPeteCĀ @MikeT14Ā Ā 

Looking at the 7th round again, according to NFL.com the Packers have 232, 235, 242, and 256.Ā  In the draft doc I have 234, 237, 244, and 256.Ā  A couple things I noticed was that Indianapolis has 223 in the doc but not on NFL.com, and Houston has 233 in the doc but not on NFL.com.Ā  I also noticed that the 49ers and Giants are supposed to have 7th round comp picks at 253 (SF), 254 (NYG), and 255 (SF) but the Giants' isn't in the doc and the 49ers are missing one of their two.

So it looks like if Indy's 223 and Houston's 233 were removed (if they really aren't supposed to be there) and a 7th round comp was added for the Giants at 254 and 49ers at 255 it would make the doc match the NFL.com draft order.

Colts should have pick 221, not 223. The LA Rams original 7th round pick is #223 (not sure if they traded that in our mock). Below is what I have marked down as my current picks (after trades)

Ā 

Draft Picks

Round 1 (4) -Ā Bryce Young QB Alabama

Round 2 (35) -Ā Jalin Hyatt WR Tennessee

Round 4 (106) -

Round 5 (138) -

Round 7 (221) -

Round 7 (234 via PIT) -

Round 7 (236 via TB) -

Edited by eaglesfan0075

Just now, Iggles25 said:

Wow, sorry to hear that man. Hope they find out what's going on with her and that she gets better.

Yeah found the leak. Now to prevent and protect her from meningitis until they can get her into surgery on Friday. Thanks man. Itā€™s been a whirlwind since last night and it hasnā€™t all hit me yet.Ā 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Sorry to hear that man, hope she gets better soon!

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

All Iā€™m hearing is excusesā€¦ā€¦

Ā 

jk Hope everything is okĀ 

7 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Colts should have pick 221, not 223. The LA Rams original 7th round pick is #223 (not sure if they traded that in our mock). Below is what I have marked down as my current picks (after trades)

Ā 

Draft Picks

Round 1 (4) -Ā Bryce Young QB Alabama

Round 2 (35) -Ā Jalin Hyatt WR Tennessee

Round 4 (106) -

Round 5 (138) -

Round 7 (221) -

Round 7 (234 via PIT) -

Round 7 (236 via TB) -

Yeah in the doc the Colts have both 221 and 223 so I think 223 was added in by mistake at some point.Ā  Same deal with Houston (they currently have 231 and 233 but according to NFL.com they only have 231).

• Like 1