GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

40 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Some solid picks the last few selections.

Like what the Eagles are doing with those last few picks, especially Sydney Brown at safety probably my favorite of those 3 selections.

As a whole I think the Lions are killing it on defense, snagging Trenton Simpson on top of Christian Gonzalez, Myles Murphy, and Calijah Kancey within the first 2 rounds. Completely revamping that D.

Will you willingly come and admit that your draft sucks next year? lol

Fun early things I found from first two rounds:

The first four picks were the same players, even if not the same order.

Kelee Ringo was the biggest dropper so far from TCMD and EPC at 39 spots (18th to 57th). This is followed by Darnell Washington (24 spots, 17/41), Tuli Tuipulotu (23 spots, 40/63), Calijah Kancey (22 spots, 8/30) and three guys at 16 spots (Van Ness, Downs, Simpson).

Biggest gainers so far: Andre Carter II up 47 spots (112, 65), Will McDonald 43 spots (67,24) Nate Dell 38 spots (96,58), Matt Bergeron 36 spots (73,37) and Jordan Battle 32 spots (82,50).

So far only three players have been drafted by the same team both times - Bryce Young, Will Anderson, and recently Sydney Brown (we all know @EaglesPeteC has a type). 

Will Anderson and Devon Witherspoon both went the same picks both times (#2 and #14 respectively). 

• Like 4