FINAL MOCK.

Suffering_Bills

On 4/19/2023 at 10:57 AM, Daniel said:

Darnell Wright over Broderick Jones is certainly something.  I could see it happening though, if the Titans really believe in Andre Dillard.  Wright is a ready to go run blocking right tackle.

Musgrave and Tillman would be great to come away with as well.  Instant offensive improvement.

Honest chance that Wright winds up being the best OT in this class.

1 hour ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Honest chance that Wright winds up being the best OT in this class.

Eh, I guess. I’m a UT fan, and I will homer Tennessee prospects all day, but I still think he’s only the fourth best tackle prospect in the class.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vikes635 said:

I would love vikings to draft the miami CB in the third, but we do not need offense in the 1st unless it is QB we are rebuilding with

I understand, but to get MAYBE the best WR prospect in this draft to get some coverage off of Jefferson wouldn't be the worst thing ever.

13 minutes ago, bigdog2372 said:

I’m not arguing the crazy good value of the Bucs draft as far as the talent received, but we have more pressing needs than a devalued position like RB (as good as he is) and a redshirt QB in the first 2 rounds.

Understand your point. As many people might disagree as agree, though

1 hour ago, Suffering_Bills said:

I think he's the best RT prospect, honestly. For real

Right tackle, sure. But there are three dudes (Johnson, Jones, and Harrison) that could be left tackles, and none of them are far behind Darnell as a right tackle imo.

4 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Reconsidered. Jones it is

In case I wasn’t clear: this was my opinion. For a mock, I think putting Wright there is reasonable and it would not surprise me if the Titans did it.

But I am hoping they go with the others instead.

• Like 1