Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

50 minutes ago, 49erscap said:

That sucks, I really wanted him as a FA, I imagine he'll have to take another 1yr prove it deal. I've also noticed Moseley has yet to play for the Lions.

Damn. Love Moseley's story. Sucks, but maybe the 49ers did dodge a bullet since he's suffered another injury. Butterfly effect, so who knows. Still young enough that he can come back, but might be a while for the Lions. I'll always appreciate his time for the red, and gold. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Looks like Warren is a better back than Najee. 

Sounds like some Niner type dilemma, the undrafted player is better than the highly drafted running back lol 

It's got some major Zeke / Pollard vibes with those two

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's for some major Zeke / Pollard vibes with those two

I really dug Najee in college, too. Major prime Todd Gurley vibes. Had some nice ball skills in the passing game - they even threw him some goal line fades. Thought he might be like an X + RB hybrid that was really different seeing that most of the receiving running backs are slot + RB hybrids. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JIllg said:

I really dug Najee in college, too. Major prime Todd Gurley vibes. Had some nice ball skills in the passing game - they even threw him some goal line fades. Thought he might be like an X + RB hybrid that was really different seeing that most of the receiving running backs are slot + RB hybrids. 

His lack of explosion is crazy. And You don't expect his level of inefficiency until a running back is like 29. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

His lack of explosion is crazy. And You don't expect his level of inefficiency until a running back is like 29. 

Absolutely. And he seems to have negative vision on the backside of zone plays. Too many times he’s running frontside into someone’s butt when there’s something to be had to the backside of the play.

• Like 1