Bowser's 1st Round Mock Draft With Trades

BowserBroncos

20 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Which are the needs now that would make them pass Bijan? They've signed Jesse Bates, Calais Campbell, David Oneymata, Kaden Ellis....signed Bud Dupree today and traded for Jeff Okudah. Smith loves to run the ball and Bijan AND Allgeier would be a ridiculous 1-2 punch.

If they really plan on winning NOW (which the FA signees points to that direction) with Desmond Ridder, I don't see how they can pass on a guy like Bijan

Aside from Jessie Bates, those other guys aren’t difference makers. The Falcons aren’t a good team. If they pass on elite CB, OL, and DL prospects for a guy who will be in a RBBC, they’re going to get roasted by every analyst.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2023 at 9:17 AM, THE DUKE said:

Mayer is certainly a possibility for the Bengals, but for as much as they value CB, and with Awuzie being 30, coming off a major injury, and in the last year of his deal, I think they'd have a hard time passing on Banks or Forbes.

Agreed.  I would have it Banks, Mayer, Forbes in that order.

Seattle drafted 2 tackles last year (Cross in the 1st + Lucas in the 3rd) and both have been okay-good (especially Lucas) there's no way they would draft another tackle in the 1st. Mayer or Addison would be better choices based on your mock