What exactly has Jordan Love done again? Remind me.

vegas492

13 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

He didn't play against a prevent, but it was more of a softer zone.  And if I'm being fair, I doubt that the Iggles were trying all that hard.  The game was pretty much theirs at that point and time.

The throw that sold me was the incompletion to Jones on the right sideline.  He hit that soft pocket behind the CB and in front of the safety.  The ball got there so quickly, Jones wasn't ready for it.

I still question the accuracy thing.  I still very much question the mental processing.  Those will either come with live game reps, or he will be replaced.  Time is what he needs.  You know, a little Loving, touching and squeezing.

Nope that's all in the past.  He's got the offense down.  Accuracy is there thank you Clements.  I'll tell you he's a lot more decisive than Rodgers back there.  Nah man I am really excited to see how he does in this offense.  I'm so confident I'd try to get him under contract now before he balls out.  I'll agree that he has to prove it on the field.  But that's it.  Believe he will.  Just kidding he sucks...

I've heard that Jordan Love is a huge Southern Miss volleyball fan, and hates darkness retreats. However, neutral on ayahuasca - let's see how the cookie crumbles. Maybe he wins a SB on vicodin? Or, probably because of education, or the discontinuation of the drug, chooses a pain killer that doesn't include an excessive amount of Tylenol while being an alcoholic?  Also, apparently Aaron Rodgers is the only person on the planet that is EXCLUSIVELY available on Facetime.