Draft Day talk Round 1

warfelg

9 minutes ago, AFF said:

He can be the swing tackle the next 2 years.

Yup or win out at RT and cut Chuks in 2024. I just hope they do the right thing and give Moore snaps at RT. Left tackle is no longer his. Don’t just sit him at LT and say it’s a competition. 

Just now, armsteeld said:

That's cool. I don't mind being wrong. Look at his punch/jab/ hand placement. Look at his upper vs lower body. He's dancing at that position. 

Meyer coached up Moore and Chucks to be passible. He’s gonna get Jones to be much better. 

7 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

Not a fan. Yes he's athletic but his technique is crap. We had the worst pick of the draft so far imo.

Sorry you're not happy, man.  That stinks.  We all know what it feels liek to grab that 1st Rd pick we don't like...the feeling is not a good one.  Hopefully, they'll make you happier later in the draft!  Keep your chin up, man!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Yup or win out at RT and cut Chuks in 2024. I just hope they do the right thing and give Moore snaps at RT. Left tackle is no longer his. Don’t just sit him at LT and say it’s a competition. 

That or just say F it and go Dawand Jones at 32 and run the ball 45 times a game…

Just now, AFF said:

That or just say F it and go Dawand Jones at 32 and run the ball 45 times a game…

Part of me loves that then I remember we traded for Allen Robinson and Matt Canada is gonna live in a 3 wide vertical offense 

names kale GIF

8 minutes ago, VigilantZombie said:

I like Jones, dont like the trade up and with Christian Gonzalez still on the board.. I mean idk.

If #32 isnt a CB, i dont even see us drafting one that is meaningful.

Gonzo is smooth but typically the QBR will go up on a CB when they  go to the NFL. Looking at Gonzo's and moving up, nothing special if thats what happens. He could go to a scheme change and  maybe lower it, time will tell. 

Too bad Forbes is gone 

Lets see if Giants take Turner